Location/Department: St. Louis, MO
Employment Type: Full Time
Employment Pay: Salary
We currently have a Production Supervisor position open in the St. Louis location
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Supervise production and maintenance employees on all lines and support personnel.
- Monitor and adjust production lines as needed for absenteeism or machinery issues.
- Track and record paperwork associated with the manufacturing process and monitor status of work orders.
- Supervise the work of Union employees daily and some scheduling activities.
- Train, coach and discipline production line employees to help them meet expectations and succeed in their job.
- Communicate with other production supervisors and plant manager regarding shift changes, staffing needs and machinery issues
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all plant activities are conducted in accordance with all health, safety and environmental rules and company standards, including (but not limited to): OSHA, Quality Control, and PPE procedures.
- Monitor and maintain quality control.
- Offer suggestions for process flow improvement.
- Monitor and communicate production inefficiencies and equipment issues to plant manager.
- Salary based on experience
- Benefit package including medical, 401K, vacation, etc.
DESIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work any shift.
- Experience working in a Union environment preferred.
- MRP experience preferred, but not required.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong mechanical reasoning skills.
If you are interested in position, please apply here.